Style Number: GENSV002-CONFIG
Generic Drontal for Dogs
- Vets’ first line choice of dewormer for over 20 years
- Comprehensive spectrum of activity against all worms
- Safe, single dose, gentle, effective treatment
- No starvation is needed before or after treatment
- Can be given directly to the dog or disguised in food
Product Detail: Generic Drontal for Dogs
Kiwof - Plus Tablets are indicated for removal of Tapeworms (Dipylidium caninum, Taenia pisiformis, Echinococcus granulosus and removal and control of Echincoccus multilocularis). For removal of Hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum, Uncinaria stenocephala), Ascarids (Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina) and Whipworms (Trichuris vulpis) in dogs.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
For oral administration only.
The tablets can be given directly to the dog or disguised in food. No starvation is needed before or after treatment.
- For routine control adult dogs should be treated every 3 months. For routine treatment a single dose is recommended. In the event of heavy roundworm infestation a repeat dose should be given after 14 days.
Kiwof —Plus Dosage Guide: Small dogs
Over 3 kg upto 5 kg bodyweigh = 1/2 Kiwof — Plus Tablet Over 5kg upto 10 kg bodyweight = 1 Kiwof - Plus Tablet
Kiwof —Plus Dosage Guide: Medium Dogs
Over 10kg upto 15 kg bodyweight = 1 1/2 Kiwof - Plus Tablet
Over 15 kg upto 20 kg bodyweight = 2 Kiwof — Plus Tablet Over 20 kg upto 25 kg bodyweight = 2 1/2 Kiwof - Plus Tablet
Over 25 kg upto 30 kg bodyweight= 3 Ki w of — Plus Tablet
Kiwof —Plus Dosage Guide: Large Dogs
Over 30 kg upto 35 kg bodyweight = 3 1/2 Kiwof - Plus Tablet
Over 35 kg upto 40 kg bodyweight = 4 Kiwof — Plus Tablet
For routine treatment a single dose is recommended.
Kiwof —Plus XL Tablets Dosage Guide: Extra Large Dogs
17.5 kg body weight = ½ KIWOF™ PLUS XL Tablet
Over17.5 kg upto 35 kg body weight = 1 KIWOF™ PLUS XL Tablet
Over 35 kg upto 52.5 kg body weight = 1 ½ KIWOF™ PLUS XL Tablets
Over 52.5 kg upto 70 kg body weight = 2 KIWOF™ PLUS XL Tablets
- For routine treatment a single dose is recommended.
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION:
- Consult a veterinary surgeon before treating pregnant animals for roundworms.
- The product may be used during lactation.
- Do not exceed recommended dose when treating pregnant bitches.
CONTRA-INDICATIONS, WARNINGS, ETC:
Do not use simultaneously with piperazine compounds.
In the interests of good hygiene, persons administering the tablets directly to the dog, or by adding them to the dog s food, should wash their hands afterwards.
Any unused veterinary medicinal product or waste materials derived from such veterinary medicinal product should be disposed of in accordance with local requirements.
STORAGE: Store in a cool and dry place. Protect from light.
Generic Drontal for Dogs
Ratings & Reviews
Based on 92 Review(s)