- Simparica (sarolaner) Chewables are safe, monthly flea and tick protection for dogs that start working fast and remain effective all month long.
- Starts killing fleas within 3 hours and ticks within 8 hours and keeps going strong for 35 days without losing effectiveness at the end of the month.!
- Simparica provides rapid relief for pets with existing flea infections, even dogs with flea allergies.
- Prevent and control home flea infestations, killing fleas before they can lay eggs
- Simparica is a flavored, chewable tablet for administration to dogs over 6 months of age according to their weight. Each tablet is formulated to provide a minimum sarolaner dosages of 0.91 mg/lb (2 mg/kg) body weight.
Product Detail: Simparica
Simparica (sarolaner) Chewables are available in six flavored tablet sizes: 5, 10, 20, 40, 80, and 120 mg. Each tablet is available in color-coded packages of one, three, or six tablets. NADA #141-452, Approved by FDA. Simparica starts killing fleas within 3 hours and ticks within 8 hours, and it keeps going strong for 35 days without losing effectiveness at the end of the month. Studies also show that Simparica blocked transmission of Lyme disease from deer ticks. Treatment of simparica may begin at anytime of the year in areas where fleas are common year-round. Monthly treatment with Simparica can continue the entire year without interruption. Simparica can be offered by hand, in the food, or administered like other tablet medications. Care should be taken that the dog consumes the complete dose, and treated animals should be observed for a few minutes to ensure that part of the dose is not lost or refused. If a dose is missed, administer Simparica and resume a monthly dosing schedule.
Warnings:Simparica may cause abnormal neurologic signs such as tremors, decreased conscious proprioception, ataxia, decreased or absent menace, and/or seizures. The safe use of Simparica has not been evaluated in breeding, pregnant, or lactating dogs.
Storage Information: Store at or below 30°C (86°F) with excursions permitted up to 40°C (104°F).
HUMAN WARNING: Not for use in humans. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children and pets. Simparica is for dog use only. Do not use in cats. Simparica should not be used in dogs less than 6 months of age.
ZOETIS SERVICES LLC
Ratings & ReviewsBased on 1 Review(s)
In the past I found ticks on my Lab and tried Bravecto! Unfortunately Sparrow wouldn't eat the larger pill very well and I have pulled some ticks of her early this summer. I also usually had to break it up and do whatever possible to "trick" her into eating it. I asked my vet for an alternative and switched to Simparica and she eats it up great- you have to give monthly so I just put it in my phone - I have yet to see any ticks so it seems to work great! No side effects- recommend!