Zymox Otic with Hydrocortisone
Information about Zymox Otic with Hydrocortisone:
Zymox Otic with Hydrocortisone is the treatment solution for acute and chronic otitis externa due to various infections. The factors that predispose the ear to otitis externa are excessive skill folds in ear, floppy ear carriage, suppressed immune system, systemic antibiotics, among others. To help fight off otitis externa, the Zymox contains hydrocortisone, which aids in the treatment of allergies and inflammation. It also has two other powerful substances: lactoferrin, an antimicrobial protein, and lysosome, an enzyme that kills viruses or bacteria.
The Zymox Otic with Hydrocortisone is not to be used in conjunction with other topical ear medications or cleaners.
Unique Features of Zymox Otic with Hydrocortisone:
- Prevents viral, yeast and bacterial infections
- Antibacterial enzymatic solution with hydrocortisone
- Easy application, no prior or post cleanign required
- Recommended for use once a day for 7 days for acute infections; once a day for 14 days for chronic infections
- Available in 1.25 oz and 8 oz bottles