Virbac Wound-Gard Spray
Unique Features of Wound-Gard:
- A topical antiseptic bitterant spray for dogs and cats
- For the treatment of all types of wounds
- Helps prevent infection and self-mutilation
- Disinfects wounds and promotes healing
- Has a bitter taste that dissuades pets from licking their wounds
- Main Ingredients: 10g/L Chlorhexidine Gluconate, 20mL/L Phenoxyethanol, 5g/L menthol, 200mg Denatonium Benzoate, 10mL/L Eucalyptus Oil
- Liquid formulation comes in an easy-to-use spray bottle
Product Detail: Virbac Wound-Gard Spray
Information about Wound-Gard:
Wound-Gard is a topical anitseptic bitterant spray formulated for dogs and cats. It is used for the treatment of all kinds of wounds, including post-surgical wounds.
When pets get wounds, their natural instict is to lick them over and over. This traumatises the wound more, making it more prone to infection and slower to heal. Wound-Gard has a very bitter taste, so spraying Wound-Gard directly on the affected area discourages pets from licking, attacking, and damaging their wound. Wounds then heal faster, restoring your canine or feline to full health quicker.
The liquid formulation of Wound-Gard comes in a very convenient quiet spray-bottle, so the spraying noise will not frighten your pet. A quick spray on the wound of your dog or cat and Wound-Gard instantly works its magic, taking your canine or feline on the road to full recovery in no time at all!
Dosage and Administration:
Spray liberally to the affected area three times daily or as directed by a veterinarian, or three to four pumps per 2cm or 1 inch length of wound.