Information about Rapigel:
All of us get muscle aches and pains on a regular basis. It?s the same with our pets. Rapigel is a muscle pain-relieving gel specially formulated for dogs and horses. It effectively and immediately begins reducing inflamed and swollen joints and tendons in your canines and equines. Rapigel works well on sore, over-exerted or bruised muscles.
Rapigel is specially designed not only as a muscle relieving gel but also as a skin cleanser and a mild disinfectant. It?s great for horses, especially before and after training sessions or even during competitions. With continuous use of Rapigel your canines and equines are on their way to having a happy, tip-top body without the pain.
By simply rubbing Rapigel on the swollen or painful pet bodypart twice daily, it immediately works on relieving the soreness and pain experienced by your horse or dog. What?s more, Rapigel can be used under wet or dry bandages. All ingredients are completely safe to use on dogs and horses and will not harm them in any way.
Unique Features Rapigel:
- Reduces inflammation and swelling in joints and tendons
- Relieves muscle soreness caused by over-exertion, fatigue and bruising
- Perfectly formulated for use on dogs and horses
- Designed as a muscle relieving gel, skin cleanser and mild disinfectant
- Completely safe to use on dogs and horses on a long-term basis
- Active ingredients: Menthol, Camphor and Isopropyl Alcohol in a gel form
- Available in a 8.8oz (250g) resealable plastic tub.
Directions for Use:
Rapigel should be rubbed into the affected area at full strength (not diluted or mixed with anything else).
You pay $14.95