Virbac Epi-Soothe Oatmeal Shampoo
- Thoroughly cleans your dog's skin and coat.
- Helps relieve discomfort associated with irritating skin conditions.
- Has a fresh apple scent.
- Helps restore your dog's natural skin moisture.
- Soap free and pH balanced for normal canine skin.
Product Detail: Virbac Epi-Soothe Oatmeal Shampoo
Epi-soothe Shampoo is designed to clean the skin of cats and dogs of dirt and allergens, relieve itching and leaving your pet smelling great! The product has a fresh apple scent. It is soap-free and pH balanced for normal canine skin.
Epi-Soothe Shampoo contains 2% colloidal oatmeal. This ingredient has several benefits:
- it aids in the relief of itching skin, making Epi-Soothe useful in such conditions as atopy, flea allergy dermatitis, food and contact allergies, skin infections and dry scaly skin. Spherulites in the shampoo encapsulate the oatmeal particles and bind them in the hair, then release them slowly over time, even after rinsing, to further prolong the soothing effect of the product.
- it acts like soap to break up particles of dirt to be rinsed away. The minute oatmeal particles that remain on the skin after each application attract particles of dirt which are lodged deeper in skin pores to keep cleaning long after bathtime is over.
- it discourages the flow of moisture out of, and encourages the flow of moisture into, dehydrated skin. This action helps to restore the animal’s natural skin moisture. Another ingredient called chitosanide forms a protective barrier over the skin and coat, aiding further in the retention of moisture
Directions for use: Massage shampoo into wet coat. Lather into a foam and leave on skin for 5-10 minutes before rinsing. Repeat. May be used weekly or as required.
Shampoo contains: COLLOIDAL OATMEAL 21mg/mL (2%), SPHERULITES, CHITOSANIDE.
Storage: Store below 25°C