Veterinary Products Laboratories Dap (Dog Appeasing Pheromone) Spray
Information About Dap (Dog Appeasing Pheromone) Spray
DAP now comes in a portable spray formulation! DAP or Dog Appeasing Pheromone is a natural and effective treatment to calm your dogs in stressful situations. Anxiety and fear can cause good pets to misbehave. Pheromones, similar to chemicals emitted by lactating mothers, calms dogs and evokes the puppy in them. A spray of DAP helps relax and comfort canines of all ages to help them adjust to any environment and new situations.
DAP spray is recommended for use outside the home, especially where plug-in diffusers are not feasible. Kennels, dog hospitals, cars and new homes can be very stressful places for dogs. Spray DAP directly inside crates, kennels, cars and beddings to calm your pet canines. Make your dog feel right at home and relaxed with DAP spray.
For best results use DAP spray with DAP collars; available in two sizes 17" for small dogs and puppies and 27" for big dogs.
Unique Features of Dap (Dog Appeasing Pheromone) Spray
- Natural treatment for canine behavior problems caused by stress
- Safe and effective behavior enhancer, best for puppies and small dogs
- DAP collars emit a chemical scent similar to lactating bitches
- Pheromones give a calming and comforting effect
- Relaxes canines during travel, in cars, while grooming or while going on walks
- Reduce common signs of fear like: salivating, soiling, vomitting and trembling
- DAP diffuser gives off a natural feel-good scent to calm and soothe puppies and adult dogs in uncomfortable situations
- Reduces stress-related behavior problems like excessive barking, vomiting, pooping and urinating from fear, as well as trembling and salivation caused by anxiety
- Will not stain fabrics and upholstery
- No adverse effects on humans
- Product contains Isopropanol 2%
D.A.P. Spray (Dog Appeasing Pheromone) helps stop or prevent fear or stress-related behavior in puppies and adult dogs that result in: destructive behavior, excessive vocalization (barking, whining), house soiling, separation anxiety, phobias (thunderstorms, fireworks).
D.A.P. Spray helps comfort puppies or adult dogs in stressful situations such as: traveling in the car, introduction of visitors or strangers, moving to new home, adoption, unpredictable situations leading to fearful and phobic reactions.
D.A.P. can be sprayed directly on bedding, inside crates, for use in indoor kennels, or in the car.
Dosage and Administration
D.A.P. Spray should be used 15 minutes prior to desired effects. Spray 8-10 pumps in the general area where the dog will be residing 15 minutes before the dog is introduced into the environment (car, carrier, etc.).
Each animal will respond differently, but effects should last approximately 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Warnings, Side Effects and Drug Interactions
This product should not be directly sprayed on or near an animal's face.
This product should not stain or mark. Nevertheless, owing to the wide variety of materials used in household
D.A.P. Spray has an alcohol base and should not be sprayed near sources of ignition.
D.A.P. Spray should not be sprayed onto an animal. Avoid breathing aerosol or getting spray into eyes or mouth.
You pay $26.95