Veterinary Products Laboratories Dap (Dog Appeasing Pheromone) Collar
Information About Dap (Dog Appeasing Pheromone) Collar
No need to call the dog whisperer! DAP collars emit behavior-enhancing canine pheremone chemicals that mimic those given off by lactating bitches to comfort her young pups. A DAP collar is an easier and more natural way to treat canine behavior problems caused by scary and uncomfortable situations.
Dogs with bad behavior are often embarassing and cause much anxiety to their owners. Excessive barking, scattering pee, poop and vomit all over the house, chewing on expensive shoes and almost anything a dog can sink his teeth into, or just plain misbehavior can be caused by stress.
Collars with Dog Appeasing Pheromones can comfort canines and soothe them while on a trip to the vet, during training, thunderstorms, socialization with other dogs, travel, and grooming. DAP collars help stop and control bad behavior in dogs and make them well behaved and mild mannered.
DAP collars are worn by your dogs so they are always on their best behavior wherever they go. DAP collars are safe and do not irritate your pet?s skin. The pheromones in DAP collars lasts up to four weeks.
Use DAP collars with DAP diffusers or DAP spray to achieve maximum effects. product contains Dog Appeasing Pheromone 2.5%
Unique Features of Dap (Dog Appeasing Pheromone) Collar
- Natural treatment for canine behavior problems caused by stress
- Safe and effective behavior enhancer best for puppies and small dogs
- DAP collars emit a chemical scent similar to lactating bitches
- Pheromones gives a calming and comforting effect
- Relaxes canines during travel, in cars, while grooming or while going on walks
- Reduce common symptoms of fear such as salivating, soiling, vomitting and trembling
- DAP collars stay with your dogs wherever they go
- Pheromones in collars lasts up to four weeks
- Adjustable collar
- Dog Appeasing Pheromones have no negative effects in humans
D.A.P. Collar stays with your dog all the time to help control stress-related behavior - introduction of new puppy, going on walks, thunderstorm season, fear of traveling, puppy socialization, boarding and grooming, fireworks and gunshots.
Dosage and Administration
Fasten the collar around your dog's neck and adjust. Cut off the excess portion of the collar. The effects of one collar last up to 4 weeks. Combining the D.A.P. Collar with D.A.P. Diffuser indoors for stress-related behavior achieves optimal results.
Remove the collar before bathing or shampooing your dog and replace it after the dog's coat is dry. Collar will not release pheromone when wet.
Warnings, Side Effects and Drug Interactions
Do not use collar on dogs with extensive skin lesions.
D.A.P. Collar is not a pharmaceutical product.