Value Plus Fly Spray
Unique Features of Fly Spray
- A non-sting insecticidal and repellent spray for horses, dogs, cattle and pigs
- It repels flies, mosquitoes and other biting insects from pets
- Controls fleas and lice on dogs and cats
- Non-alcohol base; low-irritant
- Main Ingredients: di-N-propylisocinchomeronate 6.0g, Pyrethrins 1.5g, N-octylbicycloheptene Dicarboximide 3.0g, Piperonyl Butoxide 2.7g, Citronella Oil 5.0g
- Comes in a liquid-based formula, packaged in a spray bottle
- Store at room temperature (below 86F or 30C)
Product Detail: Value Plus Fly Spray
Information about Fly Spray
Fly Spray is an insecticidal and repellent spray made especially for pet dogs and horses. It repels those pesky flies, mosquitoes and other biting insects pestering your equines, canines, cattle and pigs. Value Plus Fly Spray can also control and rid your canines of ticks and fleas.
Fly Spray does not have an alcohol base. It is a non-sting and non-irritating insecticidal spray. Applying Fly Spray to your horse, dog, cattle or pig won?t cause any discomfort as it will not sting the animal.
Keep all those bothersome insects at bay! With Fly Spray, your pets are free to roam around the house, garden or the farm without being bothered by any pesky insects.
Dosage and Administration
Apply product sparingly to the animal's coat or use a cloth dampened with Fly Spray. Apply once daily, or twice if the infestation is severe. Spray in places where ticks and fleas are likely to breed.
Warnings, Side Effects and Drug Interactions
Not to be used for any purpose or in any manner contrary to this label unless under appropriate legislation.
Safety directions. Repeated exposure may cause allergic disorders. Sensitive workers should use protective clothing. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Do not inhale spray mist. Wash hands after use.
Adverse reactions. May cause dribbling and unsteady gait in cats. If one or both occur wipe off excess product and contact a veterinarian.