Troy Oticlean Cleansing Solution
Unique Features of Oticlean Skin & Ear Cleansing Solution
- Effectively cleans and removes pet ear wax, debris and dead skin
- Prevents bacterial growth
- Promotes healing of infected tissue
- Facilitates healthy tissue regeneration in dogs, cats and horses
- For use as an adjunct in the treatment of otitis externa, wounds and abrasions
- Active ingredients: Propylene glycol, malic acid, benzoic acid and Salicylic acid
- Available in 4.2oz (125mL) easy-to-use plastic bottle with a nozzle tip.
- Store below 25°C
You pay $5.95
Product Detail: Troy Oticlean Cleansing Solution
Information About Oticlean Skin & Ear Cleansing Solution
As all responsible pet owners know, one of the hardest pars of a pet to clean are their ears. Oticlean Skin & Ear Cleansing Solution is specially designed to not only ensure that your pets? ears are cleaned carefully but effectively, as well. Oticlean Skin & Ear Cleansing Solution cleans and removes ear wax, debris and dead skin efficiently without damaging any of your pet dog, cat or horse?s ears.
Oticlean Skin & Ear Cleansing Solution also prevents bacterial growth within your canine, feline or equine ears, thereby avoiding any infection or disease. If regularly used, Oticlean Skin & Ear Cleansing Solution promotes the healing of infected ear tissue. It also facilitates healthy tissue regeneration.
Oticlean Skin & Ear Cleansing Solution is recommended by veterinarians as an effective cleaning agent for use on your dogs?, cats? and horses? ears. It is also used as an adjunct in the treatment of externa ear infections, wounds and abrasions. With Oticlean Skin & Ear Cleansing Solution, cleaning and protecting your pets? ears has never been this easy and effective.
Directions for Use
Ears Routine cleaning: Instil liberally into the ear canal. Massage base of ear to loosen wax. Repeat as required.
Otitis externa: Follow routine cleaning directions, repeating 1 to 3 times daily for several days or as directed by a veterinarian.
Wounds Apply liberally to clean the wound. Repeat application 2 to 3 times daily as necessary.