Nature Vet Omega 3 Pump Pack
Information about Omega 3 Fatty Acid Supplement
Omega-3 Fatty Acid Supplement is used to treat canine allergies and other inflammatory skin conditions in your dog. Dogs can?t naturally absorb fatty acids (like EPA and DHA), so Omega-3 Fatty Acid Supplement makes these important nutrient available in your pets? diet.
The fatty acids in Omega-3 Fatty Acid Supplement also provide a variety of other benefits for your dog, including healthier eyes, a healthier heart and a shiny, lustrous coat. The Omega-3 Fatty Acid Supplement is much more concentrated than Mega-Coat.
Unique Features of Omega 3 Fatty Acid Supplement
- Treats allergic and inflammatory dermatological or skin conditions in dogs
- Active ingredients: Essential Fatty Acids EPA and DHA; eicosapentaenoic acid 112.5mg, docosahexaenoic acid 75mg, cis-linoleic acid 70mg, dl-alpha tocopherol acetate 1mg.
- Omega-3 essential fatty acids are proven anti-inflammatory agents
- Helps adjust the ratio of fatty acids in your pet?s diet to alleviate inflammatory responses
- Omega-3 supplementation also ensures a shiny, healthy canine coat
- Available in pump packs of 200mL
- Store below 77 deg. F (air-conditioned room). Protect from light and moisture.
Dosage and Administration
Give 1mL per 7kg bodyweight daily by mouth (or in food). One press of the plunger is the equivalent of 1gm. Give 1gm per 7kg bodyweight daily initially. 7gm (seven pumps)/day is sufficient for very large dogs.
Continue this dose rate for two weeks, or until initial irritation is obviously under control. Give less often after initial treatment, depending on the individual dog.
Most dogs will remain nornal if administration is reduced to every second day after the first two weeks. If the dosage has become too infrequent, or ceases and dermatitis returns, recommence with daily treatment.
Note. As with any allergic disease, treatment should be accompanied by reducing the source of allergy.