Delvet Filta-bac Cream
Information about Filta-Bac Cream
When you notice a wound on your pet cat or dog, it is best to immediately clean and disinfect the wound as soon as possible. After which, it is advisible to put some medication to further prevent any infection. With Filta-Bac Cream, you can be sure that your feline or canine?s wound will immediately be treated.
Filta-Bac Cream is an anti-bacterial, antiseptic and wound protectant cream. It is specially formulated for dogs and cats. It is very easy to use and economical and only requires a thin layer whenever used.
What?s more, Filta-Bac Cream contains sun filters and can be effectively used as a protectant from sunburn. It can be re-applied up to three times daily when necessary. Its active ingredients include Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide (effective sun filters), Benzalkonium Chloride and Cetrimide (antiseptics). It is available in a 4.2oz (120g) plastic tube and should be stored at room temperature (30C). With Filta-Bac Cream, you can rest assured that your dogs and cats? wound will immediately be attended to.
Unique Features of Filta-Bac Cream
- Anti-bacterial, antiseptic and wound protectant cream
- Specially formulated for dogs and cats
- Very easy to apply, requiring only a thin layer
- Also can be used as a sunscreen
- Can be applied three times daily when required
- Active ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Benzalkonium Chloride & Cetrimide
- Available in a 4.2oz (120g) plastic tube
- Store below 30 degress C (room temperature). Protect from direct sunlight.
Directions for Use
Apply a thin layer each morning to exposed areas. Can be re-applied up to 3 times daily when necessary. Make sure you replace the lid after use.