Central Life Sciences Feliway Diffuser Refill
Information About Feliway Diffuser Refill:
Now that you have tried using the Feliway Diffuser and have seen how effective it is, it?s only normal that after four weeks of continuous use, you will need your fresh fill of Feliway Diffuser Refill. Using the Feliway Electric Diffuser is the best way to control and completely stop cat urine marking, scratching and even stress. It?s known to effectively relax your felines especially when brought in new environments like the vet?s clinic, a moving in or moving out of your house, adoption, rearrangement of furniture, vacation homes, overcrowding or even when a new cat is introduced into the household.
With the Feliway Electric Diffuser, your cats? appetites and disposition are sure to improve. It enables your cats? reactions during stressful situations to be controlled and even avoided thus achieving a peaceful and calm cat. The Feliway Diffuser vials and refills are very economical. They can provide continuous urine-free protection for four solid weeks and can cover an area as big as 650 square feet.
The Feliway Diffuser Refill comes in 48mL vial sizes and are the same size as the original vial you purchased together with the Feliway Electric Diffuser Kit.
Unique Features of Feliway Diffuser Refill:
- Specially designed to control and stop cat urine marking, scratching and stress
- Effectively relaxes cats especially when brought to new environments, during hospitalization or when introducing a new cat in the household
- Found to improve cats apetites and improved their disposition
- Can effectively improve a normal cat?s reaction during stressful situations
- Very economical to use. One vial can last approximately 4 weeks of continuous use
- Active ingredient is Synthetic analogue of the F3 fraction of feline facial pheromone - 2%
- Can cover an area up to 650 square feet
- Best to use in rooms most used by the cat
Dosage and Administration:
- Remove the vial cap.
- Screw the diffuser onto the vial and gently tighten.
- Plug the diffuser into an electric socket.
For Urine Marking or Scratching: Place the Feliway Diffuser in the room where marking has taken place. If the cat marks several rooms (with a total surface area of more than 650 sq. ft.), use an additional diffuser in one of the other rooms that have been marked.
For Loss of Appetite or Reduced Desire to Interact and Play: Plug in the Feliway Diffuser in the room most used by the cat.
Area Coverage: 500-650 sq. ft.
One vial lasts approximately four weeks.
Warnings, Side Effects and Drug Interactions:
The diffuser is specially designed for this product. The properties of the product cannot be guaranteed if a different device is used. Do not cover.
Check that the main voltage is the same as indicated on the device. Do not place underneath or behind furniture. When plugged in, do not touch the device with metal objects and do not touch the device with wet hands. During and immediately after use, do not touch the device with your hands.
The electric device should only be used with this Feliway Diffuser formulation. Use of another substance may increase the toxicity or flammability of the product. The surfaces of the device reach high temperatures to encourage evaporation of active ingredients - these surfaces should not be touched during use of the product.
You pay $17.95