Central Life Sciences Adams Pene-Mite
Information About Adams Pene-Mite:
Relieve your pets of their ear problems caused by ear mites in just 4 to 6 days. Adams Pene-Mite can thoroughly clean your pets’ ears and remove these irritating parasites. This effective ear mite treatment can also ease ear itching so your pets will stop their frenzied scratching.
Adams Pene-Mite is an easy-to-apply ear-drop solution. And its fast-acting pyrethrin formula can be used on dogs, cats, and rabbits.
Unique Features of Adams Pene-Mite:
- Effective ear mite treatment
- Fast-acting pyrethrin formula
- Easy-to-apply ear-drop solution
- Can be used on dogs, cats, and rabbits
- Available in 0.5 oz container with dropper
How to Use:
- pet securely and clean its ears thoroughly.
- Half fouter ear canal with Pene-Mite.
- Massage base of the ear to distribute solution into earwax.
- every other day until condition is relieved. Symptoms should improve in 4 to 6 days.
- Continue treatment for 12 days. Since ear mites occasionally are found on other parts of the body, reinfestation may occur unless a suitable dip or other full-body treatment is used.
- not use on dogs, cats, or rabbits under 12 weeks.
- Consult a veterinarian before using Pene-Mite on debilitated, aged, pregnant, nursing, or medicated animals.
Precautions and Storage:
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact flush with plenty of water.
- Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
- Keep away from heat.
- Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.