Frontline Oatmeal Shampoo
- Hypoallergenic formulation for sensitive skin
- Mild, soap free conditioning formulation.
- pH balanced.
- No added sulphates, colours or parabens.
- Gentle formulation is also suitable for puppies and kittens.
Product Detail: Frontline Oatmeal Shampoo
If your dog or cat has sensitive skin, then this low-allergen nourishing shampoo, with colloidal oatmeal, has been designed for them. It smooths, softens and moisturises your pet's coat, removing loose dandruff while it cleanses.
Frontline Pet Care Oatmeal Shampoo for cats and dogs is a great hypoallergenic formula for pets with sensitive skin to provide optimal cleaning. With natural and organic ingredients, Frontline Oatmeal Shampoo cleanses and conditions, leaving a soft and shiny coat in dogs and cats.
- Designed specifically for dogs and cats with sensitive skin
- Nourishing low allergen shampoo contains colloidal oatmeal
- Can be used regularly to cleanse and condition your pet's coat
- Smoothes, softens, cleanses and moisturises the coat, whilst removing dandruff
- Contains natural and organic ingredients including argan oil which is rich in beneficial nutrients such as vitamin E, pro-vitamin B5 to improve moisture content and calendula, which contains potent anti-oxidants
- Cleanses and conditions, leaving a soft and shiny coat in dogs and cats
- Gentle formulation also suitable for use on puppies and kittens
- Mild, pH balanced, soap-free formulation
- Contains no sulphates, colour or parabens
Directions for use
- Wet your pet's coat well with clean, warm water
- Apply at least 20ml of shampoo to several places over your pet's coat
- Avoid your pet's eyes and ears
- Gently massage into the coat before rinsing and drying thoroughly
- Can be used weekly or as required
Recommended for: Cats and Dogs
FRONTLINE PET CARE shampoos are not designed to kill fleas. However, they are formulated to be suitable for use with long term flea control products.