Premier Pet Gentle Leader headcollar - 6ft leash, DVD & training book
Information About Gentle Leader headcollar system with 6 ft deluxe leash, DVD & training booklet:
The Gentle Leader Headcollar System with 6 Ft Deluxe Leash, DVD & Training Booklet is the perfect dog harness to ensure pull-free walking, where you can control your pet in a manner which is comfortable and gentle. This animal handling and restraint system has a fully adjustable nose loop that encircles the dog?s muzzle and applies light pressure. And the fully adjustable collar of is made of two soft nylon straps. This dog harness is safe to use by dogs of all ages, even puppies only 8 weeks old, as there is very little pressure applied to the dog?s muzzle and no pressure on the throat.
Gentle Leader Headcollar System with 6 Ft Deluxe Leash, DVD & Training Booklet can be worn by your dogs up to 16 hours a day. This dog harness system includes a quick release headcollar, 6 ft ribbon overlay nylon leash, a training DVD and training guide. The 5 sizes are designed for dogs weighing less than 5 lbs (petite) right up to those over 130 lbs (XL).
Unique Features of Gentle Leader Headcollar System with 6 Ft Deluxe Leash, DVD & Training Booklet:
- Handle and restrain dogs gently and effectively
- Has a fully adjustable nose loop that applies light pressure
- The fully adjustable collar of is made of two soft nylon straps
- High quality construction
- Safe to use by dogs of all ages
- Eliminates pulling on the leash
- Does not put pressure on the throat
- Can be worn up to 16 hours a day
- Includes a quick release headcollar and 6 ft ribbon overlay nylon leash
- Comes with a training DVD and training guide
- Available in Bones on Squares pattern (Multi-coloured)
- Available in the following sizes:
- Petite for dogs that weigh under 5 lbs like Chihuahua
- Small for dogs that weigh up to 25 lbs like Boston Terrier
- Medium for dogs that weigh 25-60 lbs like Bulldog ? English
- Large for dogs that weigh 60-130 lbs like Rottweiler
- X-Large for dogs that weigh over 130 lbs like Great Dane
How to Measure the Harness Size:
Harness sizing is based on the adjustability of the girth. If you don't have a dress makers tape, use a piece of string around the animal's ribcage, just behind the front legs. Measure snugly, not how you want it to fit. If you are using string, and don't have a ruler, you can use the known size of a standard piece of paper (8.5" by 11") to get a good idea of the pet's actual circumference. Whatever that measurement is, add in an extra 5% for comfort.