Pet Edge Heated Kennel Pad
Information About Heated Kennel Pad:
Keep your pet warm and cozy with this unique dog crate pad. Heated Kennel Pads are designed to make sure pets don't freeze during those cold nights. These heated pads are reversible, each side provides different temperature settings. The dark tan side can heat up to 98.6°F, while the other side gives off 80.6°F heat. With constant temperature, these dog crate pads do not run the risk of overheating.
Heated Kennel Pads not only keep your dogs warm during winter, they are also ideal for use in kennels, doghouses, crates, and in places where your pet often lounges about. These heated pads are also suitable for newborn puppies and older pets. They are also recommended for healing pets.
Made of durable ABS plastic, Heated Kennel Pads are guaranteed to withstand wear and tear. The electric cord is even steel-wrapped to discourage your pet from biting or chewing it. This heated dog crate pad comes in three sizes: small, medium and large.
Unique Features of Heated Kennel Pad:
- Made of durable ABS plastic that can withstand wear and tear
- With two temperature settings: 98.6°F and 80.6°F
- Steel-coated wire discourages pet from biting and chewing it
- Keeps pet warm during cold weather
- Can be placed in kennels, doghouses, crates and other places
- Suitable for puppies and old dogs
- Recommended for healing or convalescing pets
- Available in the following sizes:
- Small (15 3/8" x 11 7/8") is for dogs that weigh up to 20 lbs like Boston Terrier, Pug, & Shih Tzu
- Medium (17 3/8" x 13 7/16") is for dogs that weigh up to 40 lbs like Cocker Spaniel, Brittany, & Beagle
- Large (17 3/8" x 26 7/8") is for dogs that weigh up to 60 lbs like Bulldog, Australian Shepherd, & Collie
Please note that the large size pad consists of two medium-size pads with a free large Fleece Cover to connect the two.
- Wipe surface clean with damp cloth
- Allow to thoroughly dry before plugging pad into the outlet