Pet Edge Halti Headcollar
Information About Halti Headcollar:
Put yourself in control with the Halti Headcollar for dogs. This dog harness will lead pets by the nose and tighten around the head. With a safety loop that attaches to a regular collar, this dog restraint prevents dogs from getting off the lead if the headcollar accidentally slips off. The restraint's strap behind the ears is adjustable with a quick clip closure.
Halti Headcollar is ideal for dog owners who do not want to use a choke collar on their pets. The headcollar is made of nylon so this dog restraint is lightweight. Available in basic black color, this dog harness comes in 6 sizes.
Unique Features of Halti Headcollar:
- Leads dog by the nose and tightens around the head
- Safety loop prevents dogs from getting off the lead if the headcollar accidentally slips off
- Strap behind the ears is adjustable with a quick clip closure
- Made of nylon and lightweight
- Available in basic black color
- Available in the following sizes:
- Size 0 is for tiny dogs like Miniature Dachshund, Papillion, Toy Poodle, Yorki
- Size 1 is for small dogs like Border Terrier, Jack Russell, Cairn Terrier, Welsh Corgi, Standard Dachshund, Shelti, Westie, Whippet
- Size 2 is for medium sized dogs like Beagle, Border Collie, Cockers, Saluki, Schnauzer, Standard Poodle, Basenji, Welsh Terrier
- Size 3 is for large dogs like Afghan, Airedale, Boxer, Briard, Chow Chow, Dalmatian, Doberman, Greyhound, German Shepherd, Husky, Labrador, Pointers, Retrievers, Setters, Springers, Weimaraner
- Size 4 is for extra large dogs like Mastiff, Clumber Spaniel, Giant Schnauzer, Great Dane, Newfoundland, Ridgeback, Rottweiler
- Size 5 is for giant dogs like Bloodhound, Large Danes, Mastiffs, St. Bernard
How to Measure the Harness Size:
Harness sizing is based on the adjustability of the girth. If you don't have a dress makers tape, use a piece of string around the animal's ribcage, just behind the front legs. Measure snugly, not how you want it to fit. If you are using string, and don't have a ruler, you can use the known size of a standard piece of paper (8.5" by 11") to get a good idea of the pet's actual circumference. Whatever that measurement is, add in an extra 5% for comfort.
You pay $16.95