New York Dog Wool Toggle Coat
Unique Features of Wool Toggle Coat:
- Elegant and functional indoor and outdoor coat
- Lightweight and warm dog clothing
- Made of wool exterior and polyfleece lining
- Fleece collar has NY Dog Logo
- With rear leash hole and decorative toggle closures
- Has adjustable and attachable closure around the neck and chest
- Comes in the eye-catching navy & red and camel & black color combinations
- Available in the following sizes:
- Xs measures 10 inches in length
- Small measures 12 inches in length
- Medium measures 14 inches in length
- Large measures 16 inches in length
Spot clean only
You pay $44.95
Product Detail: New York Dog Wool Toggle Coat
Information About Wool Toggle Coat:
Dog clothes with a kind of timeless elegance need not remain a dream for your pets. Here is Wool Toggle Coat with its classic color and chic contrasting collar that will ensure your dog turns heads everywhere she goes. This lightweight and warm dog clothing is made of wool exterior and polyfleece lining. The inner lining of this pet apparel coordinates perfectly with the fleece collar that has a beautifully crafted NY Dog Logo. It also has leash hole and decorative toggle closures at the back. This apparel for dogs can provide a perfect fit with its adjustable and attachable closure around the neck and chest.
Wool Toggle Coat comes in the eye-catching navy & red and camel & Black color combinations. This functional and stylish dog clothing is available in 4 sizes.
How to Measure:
- Use a cloth tape measure. Lay the tape measure along dog’s body to get accurate measurements. When measuring from the base of the neck to the base of the tail allow the tape measure to lie along the natural curves of the dogs body. If your measurement falls between two sizes, determine the correct size based on how loose or tight your measurement is, a comfortable snug fit is preferred, not a tight restricting fit.
- For back length: Measure dog from the base of the collar to the base of the tail; laying the tape measure along his back
- For girth: Measure dog around the chest at the largest part behind the dogs front legs