New York Dog Fleece Lined Raincoat with Hood
Information About Fleece Lined Raincoat with Hood:
How about dog clothes that will be the envy of other dogs? Fleece Lined Raincoat with Hood will brighten up even the rainiest day. Other dogs will shiver in your stylish pet?s wake, but he will be snug as a bug in a rug with the warm and extra soft polyfleece inner lining! This dog clothing has a removable hood and adjustable and attachable neck and chest straps. It also has a leash hole and practical back pocket for storing ?clean-up? baggies, treats or even to keep your cell phone out of the drizzle.
Fleece Lined Raincoat with Hood comes in bright yellow and orange colors. And it is available in 4 sizes. Pet owners won?t have a problem in cleaning this dog clothing as it can be hand washed cold and lay flat to dry.
Unique Features of Fleece Lined Raincoat with Hood:
- Keeps pets dry and warm
- With extra soft polyfleece inner lining
- Has a detachable snap hood
- Neck and chest straps are adjustable and attachable
- With a leash hole
- Has back snap pocket
- Comes in bright yellow and orange colors
- Available in the following sizes:
- Xs measures 10 inches in length
- Small measures 12 inches in length
- Medium measures 14 inches in length
- Large measures 16 inches in length
- Hand washed cold
- Lay flat to dry
How to Measure:
- Use a cloth tape measure. Lay the tape measure along dog?s body to get accurate measurements. When measuring from the base of the neck to the base of the tail allow the tape measure to lie along the natural curves of the dogs body. If your measurement falls between two sizes, determine the correct size based on how loose or tight your measurement is, a comfortable snug fit is preferred, not a tight restricting fit.
- For back length: Measure dog from the base of the collar to the base of the tail; laying the tape measure along his back
- For girth: Measure dog around the chest at the largest part behind the dogs front legs