Lupine Turtle Reef Roman Harness
Information About Turtle Reef Roman Harness:
Have no worries when you walk your pet with this dog harness. Turtle Reef Roman Harness can provide the comfort and safety that your dogs need. This dog restraint ensures safety with its welded steel D- and O-rings and a heavy duty side-release clasp. It is made with adjustable shoulder straps and extra long sternum strap that fits a wide range of body types so your dog can enjoy this activity in comfort. The 1" webbing width of this dog harness is specifically designed for medium sized to large dogs.
Turtle Reef Roman Harness has two girth sizes to select from: 20"-32" and 24"-38". It comes in a lively combination of blue and yellow colors with turtle prints. As with all Lupine products, this dog harness is backed by a replacement guarantee, even if chewed, or scratched!
Unique Features of Turtle Reef Roman Harness:
- Safety for your dog with its welded steel D- and O-rings and a heavy duty side-release clasp
- Comfort with its adjustable shoulder straps and extra long sternum strap
- 1" webbing width is perfect for medium sized to large dogs
- Comes with a replacement guarantee - even if chewed or scratched
- Comes in a lively combination of blue and yellow colors with turtle prints
- Great to use with Turtle Reef leads
- Available in the following girth sizes:
- 20?-32" for medium sized dogs like Cocker Spaniel, Brittany, & Beagle
- 24?-38" for large dogs like Bulldog, Australian Shepherd, & Collie
- Machine wash in warm water
- Use mild soap
- Air dry
- Do not use bleach
- For extreme situations, pre-soak in an enzymatic cleaner like Nature's Miracle or Simple Solution
How to Measure the Harness Size:
Harness sizing is based on the adjustability of the girth. If you don't have a dress makers tape, use a piece of string around the animal's ribcage, just behind the front legs. Measure snugly, not how you want it to fit. If you are using string, and don't have a ruler, you can use the known size of a standard piece of paper (8.5" by 11") to get a good idea of the pet's actual circumference. Whatever that measurement is, add in an extra 5% for comfort.