Lupine Turtle Reef Dog Collar
Information About Turtle Reef Dog Collar:
Give your canine buddy a safe dog collar that can also provide a perfect fit! The Turtle Reef Dog Collar is especially designed for medium and large dogs. Its wider webbing allows for enough room for dynamic designs and colors. This nylon dog collar also has heavy-duty side release clasp for easier fastening.
Turtle Reef Dog Collar comes in a fresh Turtle Reef design that looks wonderful on your pet and matches well with the Lupine range of leads and harnesses. What?s more: As with all Lupine products, this adjustable dog collar is backed by a replacement guarantee, even if chewed or scratched! Now this is something dog owners shouldn?t miss!
Unique Features of Turtle Reef Dog Collar:
- Made of light weight yet durable materials
- Completely adjustable for a perfect fit
- Simple to put on and remove with its oversized side-release clasp
- With a welded steel D-ring for leash attachment
- 1" webbing width is ideal for medium sized to large dogs
- Comes in a fresh Turtle Reef design
- Backed by a replacement guarantee, even if chewed, or scratched
- Great to use with Turtle Reef leads
- Available in the following sizes:
- 12"-20" is for medium sized dogs like Cocker Spaniel, Brittany, & Beagle
- 16"-28" is for large dogs like Bulldog, Australian Shepherd, & Collie
- Machine wash in warm water
- Use mild soap
- Air dry
- Do not use bleach
- For extreme situations, pre-soak in an enzymatic cleaner like Nature?s Miracle or Simple Solution
How to Measure the Correct Collar Size:
To determine collar size, use a dressmakers tape to measure around the middle of the neck. Measure snugly, against the skin, not how you?d like it to fit. Whatever that measurement is, add in 5% extra for wiggle-room. This gives you a good approximation of the current size of the dog. For adjustable collars, measure around the mid-point of the dog?s neck.
You pay $10.50