Lupine Tickled Pink Combo Collar
Information About Tickled Pink Combo Collar:
Here?s a unique dog collar for walking and training your pet. Tickled Pink Combo Collar provides the dual-action of a limited-slip choker and a regular flat collar through its Martingale-style with an additional sewn-in D-ring. This dog training collar is perfect for greyhounds or similar dogs that habitually backs out of collars.
Combo Collar with pretty Tickled Pink pattern has no buckle and must be fitted over the widest part of the dog?s head. The pet collar?s 3/4" webbing width fits the widest range of dog sizes. Take note, however, this collar for dogs should not be left on an unleashed or unattended pet. As with all Lupine products, this nylon dog collar is backed by a replacement guarantee - even if chewed or scratched!
Unique Features of Tickled Pink Combo Collar:
- Dual-action collar to use as a limited-slip choker or as a regular flat collar
- Ideal for dogs that habitually backs out of collars
- Martingale-style collar with sewn-in D-ring
- 3/4" webbing width fits the widest range of dog sizes
- Comes in pretty Tickled Pink pattern on high quality material
- Backed by a replacement guarantee, even if chewed or scratched
- Great to use with Tickled Pink leads
- Available in the following sizes:
- 10"-14" is for small to medium sized dogs like Boston Terrier, Brittany, & Beagle
- 14"-20" is for medium sized to large dogs like Cocker Spaniel, Australian Shepherd, & Collie
- Machine wash in warm water
- Use mild soap
- Air dry
- Do not use bleach
- For extreme situations, pre-soak in an enzymatic cleaner like Nature?s Miracle or Simple Solution
How to Measure the Correct Collar Size:
To determine collar size, use a dressmakers tape to measure around the middle of the neck. Measure snugly, against the skin, not how you?d like it to fit. Whatever that measurement is, add in 5% extra for wiggle-room. This gives you a good approximation of the current size of the dog. For combo collars, in addition to measuring the dog?s neck (see above), measure all the way around the head, from the highest point of the skull, under the jaw, and back up.
You pay From $9.95