Lupine Surf Pup Roman Harness
Information About Surf Pup Roman Harness:
By using this dog harness you'd never worry again for your pet's safety and comfort during walks. Surf Pup Roman Harness ensures safety with its welded steel D- and O-rings and a heavy duty side-release clasp. With its adjustable shoulder straps, this dog restraint can provide freedom of movement. Its extra long sternum strap fits a wide range of body types so your dog can enjoy this activity in comfort. The 1" webbing width of this dog harness is specifically designed for medium sized to large dogs.
Surf Pup Roman Harness is available in 20"-32" and 24"-38" girth sizes. It comes in modish wave pattern that will perk up your dogs appearance. As with all Lupine products, this dog harness is backed by a replacement guarantee, even if chewed, or scratched!
Unique Features of Surf Pup Roman Harness:
- Safety for your dog with its welded steel D- and O-rings and a heavy duty side-release clasp
- Comfort with its adjustable shoulder straps and extra long sternum strap
- 1" webbing width is for medium sized to large dogs
- Comes with a replacement guarantee - even if chewed or scratched
- Comes in modish wave pattern
- Great to use with Surf Pup leads
- Available in the following girth sizes:
- 20?-32" for medium sized dogs like Cocker Spaniel, Brittany, & Beagle
- 24?-38" for large dogs like Bulldog, Australian Shepherd, & Collie
- Machine wash in warm water
- Use mild soap
- Air dry
- Do not use bleach
- For extreme situations, pre-soak in an enzymatic cleaner like Nature's Miracle or Simple Solution
How to Measure the Harness Size:
Harness sizing is based on the adjustability of the girth. If you don't have a dress makers tape, use a piece of string around the animal's ribcage, just behind the front legs. Measure snugly, not how you want it to fit. If you are using string, and don't have a ruler, you can use the known size of a standard piece of paper (8.5" by 11") to get a good idea of the pet's actual circumference. Whatever that measurement is, add in an extra 5% for comfort.
You pay $21.95