Lupine Silverado Step-in Harness
Information About Silverado Step-in Harness:
Here's a dog harness to restrain your pet during walks without restricting its movements. Silverado Step-in Harness is completely adjustable so your canine friend is secured but still free to move. The pet restraint's wrap-around style provides for a smooth fit. It comes with double D-rings where leads can fasten easily. The 3/4? webbing width of this dog harness is ideal for for the broadest range of dogs, from small Terriers to Beagles.
Silverado Step-in Harness is available in 15"-21" and 20"-30" girth sizes. It comes in classy black and white prints. As with all Lupine products, this dog harness is backed by a replacement guarantee, even if chewed, or scratched!
Unique Features of Silverado Step-in Harness:
- Non-restrictive wrap-around style harness
- Two adjustment points smooth fit
- Double D-rings where leads can securely fasten
- 3/4? webbing width is ideal for the widest range of dogs
- Comes with a replacement guarantee - even if chewed or scratched
- Comes in classy black and white prints
- Great to use with Silverado leads
- Available in the following girth sizes:
- 15"-21" for small dogs like Boston Terrier, Pug, & Shih Tzu
- 20"-30" for medium sized dogs like Cocker Spaniel, Brittany, & Beagle
- Machine wash in warm water
- Use mild soap
- Air dry
- Do not use bleach
- For extreme situations, pre-soak in an enzymatic cleaner like Nature's Miracle or Simple Solution
How to Measure the Harness Size:
Harness sizing is based on the adjustability of the girth. If you don't have a dress makers tape, use a piece of string around the animal's ribcage, just behind the front legs. Measure snugly, not how you want it to fit. If you are using string, and don't have a ruler, you can use the known size of a standard piece of paper (8.5" by 11") to get a good idea of the pet's actual circumference. Whatever that measurement is, add in an extra 5% for comfort.
You pay $17.95