Lupine Silverado Roman Harness
Information About Silverado Roman Harness:
By using Silverado Roman Harness on your dogs, you can combine comfort and safety. This dog harness will not slip off even on active dogs. And there is ease in movement as this pet restraint has adjustable shoulder straps and extra long sternum strap. It also has welded steel D- and O-rings and a heavy duty side-release clasp. The 3/4" webbing width makes this dog harness suitable for the widest range of dogs.
Silverado Roman Harness has 12"-20", 14"-24" and 20"-32" girth sizes to choose from. It comes in classy black and white prints. As with all Lupine products, this dog harness is backed by a replacement guarantee, even if chewed, or scratched!
Unique Features of Silverado Roman Harness:
- Keeps dogs secure with its welded steel D- and O-rings and a heavy duty side-release clasp
- Gives ease of movement with its adjustable shoulder straps and extra long sternum strap
- 3/4" webbing width is suitable for the widest range of dogs
- Comes with a replacement guarantee - even if chewed or scratched
- Comes in classy black and white prints
- Great to use with Silverado leads
- Available in the following girth sizes:
- 12"-20" for tiny dogs like Bichon Frise, Maltese, & Yorkshire Terrier
- 14"-24" for small dogs like Boston Terrier, Pug, & Shih Tzu
- 20"-32" for medium sized dogs like Cocker Spaniel, Brittany, & Beagle
- Machine wash in warm water
- Use mild soap
- Air dry
- Do not use bleach
- For extreme situations, pre-soak in an enzymatic cleaner like Nature's Miracle or Simple Solution
How to Measure the Harness Size:
Harness sizing is based on the adjustability of the girth. If you don't have a dress makers tape, use a piece of string around the animal's ribcage, just behind the front legs. Measure snugly, not how you want it to fit. If you are using string, and don't have a ruler, you can use the known size of a standard piece of paper (8.5" by 11") to get a good idea of the pet's actual circumference. Whatever that measurement is, add in an extra 5% for comfort.
You pay From $15.95