Lupine Silverado Combo Collar
Information About Silverado Combo Collar:
You need not buy two dog collars - one for walking and another for training - for your pets. Silverado Combo Collar can provide this dual-action! This Martingale-style dog collar can be used either as a limited-slip choker or as a regular flat collar because it comes with an additional sewn-in D-ring. So it is ideal for greyhounds or similar dogs that habitually backs out of collars.
Combo Collar with classic Silverado pattern has no buckle and must be fitted over the widest part of the dog?s head. The dog collar?s 3/4" webbing width fits the widest range of dog sizes. Take note, however, this unique collar for dogs should not be left on an unleashed or unattended pet. As with all Lupine products, this pet collar is backed by a replacement guarantee - even if chewed or scratched!
Unique Features of Silverado Combo Collar:
- Dual-action collar to use as a limited-slip choker or as a regular flat collar
- Ideal for dogs that habitually backs out of collars
- Martingale-style collar with sewn-in D-ring
- 3/4" webbing width fits the widest range of dog sizes
- Classic Silverado pattern on high quality material
- Backed by a replacement guarantee, even if chewed or scratched
- Great to use with Silverado leads
- Available in the following sizes:
- 10"-14" is for small to medium sized dogs like Boston Terrier, Brittany, & Beagle
- 14"-20" is for medium sized to large dogs like Cocker Spaniel, Australian Shepherd, & Collie
- Machine wash in warm water
- Use mild soap
- Air dry
- Do not use bleach
- For extreme situations, pre-soak in an enzymatic cleaner like Nature?s Miracle or Simple Solution
How to Measure the Correct Collar Size:
To determine collar size, use a dressmakers tape to measure around the middle of the neck. Measure snugly, against the skin, not how you?d like it to fit. Whatever that measurement is, add in 5% extra for wiggle-room. This gives you a good approximation of the current size of the dog. For combo collars, in addition to measuring the dog?s neck (see above), measure all the way around the head, from the highest point of the skull, under the jaw, and back up.
Sale From $7.96
You pay From $9.95