Lupine Muddy Paws Step-in Harness
Information About Muddy Paws Step-in Harness:
Let your pet walk comfortably but at the same time be assured of its safety with this dog restraint. Muddy Paws Step-in Harness has two adjustment points for a smooth fit and prevent pressure on the dog's body. This dog harness comes with double D-rings where leads can securely fasten. Also its wrap-around style does not limit your dog's movements.
Step-in Harness with an elegant Muddy Paws pattern has an 1/2" webbing width size which is ideal for puppies and small dogs. And this dog restraint is available in 10"-13" and 12"-18" girth sizes. As with all Lupine products, this harness is backed by a replacement guarantee - even if chewed or scratched!
Unique Features of Muddy Paws Step-in Harness:
- Non-restrictive wrap-around style harness
- Two adjustment points for a smooth fit
- Double D-rings where leads can securely fasten
- Has an elegant Muddy Paws pattern
- Great to use with Muddy Paws leads
- Available in the following girth sizes:
- 10"-13" for tiny dogs like Bichon Frise, Maltese, & Yorkshire Terrier
- 12"-18" for small dogs like Boston Terrier, Pug, & Shih Tzu
- Machine wash in warm water
- Use mild soap
- Air dry
- Do not use bleach
- For extreme situations, pre-soak in an enzymatic cleaner like Nature's Miracle or Simple Solution
How to Measure the Harness Size:
Harness sizing is based on the adjustability of the girth. If you don't have a dress makers tape, use a piece of string around the animal's ribcage, just behind the front legs. Measure snugly, not how you want it to fit. If you are using string, and don't have a ruler, you can use the known size of a standard piece of paper (8.5" by 11") to get a good idea of the pet's actual circumference. Whatever that measurement is, add in an extra 5% for comfort.
Sale From $9.71
You pay From $12.95