Lupine Muddy Paws H-Style Harness
Information About Muddy Paws H-Style Harness:
Walks with your pet will be more fun if their safety and comfort is assured by the dog harness your using. Muddy Paws H-Style Harness has adjustable collar buckles around the neck and is joined to an adjustable girth strap. With this dog restraint's adjustability, you can select the perfect fit for your pet. This dog harness has an 1/2" webbing width, perfect for cats and small dogs.
Muddy Paws H-Style Harness is available in 9"-14" and 12"-20" girth sizes. It comes in blue and brown color combination with puppy paw prints. As with all Lupine products, this dog harness is backed by a replacement guarantee, even if chewed, or scratched!
Unique Features of Muddy Paws H-Style Harness:
- Secure to use on even active cats with its adjustable collar buckles around the neck
- Comfortable to use with its adjustable girth strap
- 1/2" webbing width is for cats and small dogs
- Comes with a replacement guarantee - even if chewed or scratched
- Comes in blue and brown color combination with puppy paw prints
- Great to use with Muddy Paws leads
- Available in the following girth sizes:
- 9"-14" for tiny dogs like Bichon Frise, Maltese, & Yorkshire Terrier
- 12"-20" for small dogs like Boston Terrier, Pug, & Shih Tzu
- Machine wash in warm water
- Use mild soap
- Air dry
- Do not use bleach
- For extreme situations, pre-soak in an enzymatic cleaner like Nature's Miracle or Simple Solution
How to Measure the Harness Size:
Harness sizing is based on the adjustability of the girth. If you don't have a dress makers tape, use a piece of string around the animal's ribcage, just behind the front legs. Measure snugly, not how you want it to fit. If you are using string, and don't have a ruler, you can use the known size of a standard piece of paper (8.5" by 11") to get a good idea of the pet's actual circumference. Whatever that measurement is, add in an extra 5% for comfort.
Sale From $5.75