Lupine Muddy Paws Breakaway Cat Collar
Information About Muddy Paws Breakaway Cat Collar:
A designer cat collar that can also keep your pets safe. Muddy Paws Breakaway Cat Collar lets your cats step out in fashion while you are assured that they won't be trapped when the collar gets snagged. This cat collar has a breakaway buckle that is designed to release under about 5 lbs of pressure so your cats can wear it all the time. Made from soft and lightweight nylon, this cat collar is fully adjustable to provide ultra feline comfort.
Muddy Paws Breakaway Cat Collar has a 1/2" webbing width that is adjustable from 8" to 12". This breakaway cat collar comes in brown and blue colors with paw prints, and is available with or without a bell. As with all Lupine products, this designer cat collar is backed by a replacement guarantee, even if chewed or scratched! It?s the one stylish collar your feline friend will love to wear!
Unique Features of Muddy Paws Breakaway Cat Collar:
- Specially created stylish and safe
- Uses a breakaway buckle designed to release under about 5 lbs of pressure
- Safe for all-the-time use
- Made from soft and lightweight nylon
- Fully adjustable from 8" to 12"
- Has a 1/2" webbing width ideal for cats
- Comes in brown and blue colors with paw prints
- Available with or without a bell
- Backed by a replacement guarantee
- Not designed for walking your cat on a leash
- Machine wash in warm water
- Use mild soap
- Air dry
- Do not use bleach
- For extreme situations, pre-soak in an enzymatic cleaner like Nature's Miracle or Simple Solution
How to Measure the Correct Collar Size:
Use a dressmaker?s tape to measure around the middle of the neck, where the collar will be worn by the pet. Measure snugly against the skin, not loosely. Add 5% extra to the measured length. This gives you a good approximation of the current length (circumference) of the collar needed. If the collar is for a kitten, remember that it grows quickly, so it is important to check the tightness of your collar often and replace it with a larger one as soon as it becomes too tight.