Lupine Jelly Roll Roman Harness
Information About Jelly Roll Roman Harness:
By using Lupine Adjustable Jelly Roll Roman Harness on your dogs, you can combine comfort and safety. This dog harness will not slip off even on active pets. And there is ease in movement with the pet restraint's adjustable shoulder straps and extra long sternum strap that can fit a wide range of body types. It also has welded steel D- and O-rings and a heavy duty side-release clasp. The 3/4" webbing width can be used by a wide range of dogs.
Jelly Roll Roman Harness is available in 12"-20", 14"-24" and 20"-32" girth sizes. The restraint comes with exquisite print. As with all Lupine products, this dog harness is backed by a replacement guarantee, even if chewed, or scratched!
Unique Features of Jelly Roll Roman Harness:
- Keeps dogs secure with its welded steel D- and O-rings and a heavy duty side-release clasp
- Gives ease of movement with its adjustable shoulder straps and extra long sternum strap
- 3/4" webbing width can be used by a wide range of dogs
- With a replacement guarantee - even if chewed or scratched
- Comes with exquisite print
- Great to use with Jelly Roll leads
- Available in the following girth sizes:
- 12"-20" for tiny dogs like Bichon Frise, Maltese, & Yorkshire Terrier
- 14"-24" for small dogs like Boston Terrier, Pug, & Shih Tzu
- 20"-32" for medium sized dogs like Cocker Spaniel, Brittany, & Beagle
- Machine wash in warm water
- Use mild soap
- Air dry
- Do not use bleach
- For extreme situations, pre-soak in an enzymatic cleaner like Nature's Miracle or Simple Solution
How to Measure the Harness Size:
Harness sizing is based on the adjustability of the girth. If you don't have a dress makers tape, use a piece of string around the animal's ribcage, just behind the front legs. Measure snugly, not how you want it to fit. If you are using string, and don't have a ruler, you can use the known size of a standard piece of paper (8.5" by 11") to get a good idea of the pet's actual circumference. Whatever that measurement is, add in an extra 5% for comfort.