Lupine Cherry Blossom Roman Harness
Information About Cherry Blossom Roman Harness:
With Cherry Blossom Roman Harness you can be sure of your dog's safety and comfort. This dog harness will stay in place but does not limit your pets movement. The adjustable shoulder straps help to reduce strain on the neck. The 1/2" webbing width of this pet restraint is specifically designed for small dogs.
Cherry Blossom Roman Harness is available in 9"-14" and 12"-20" girth size ranges. And it has a beautifully woven floral pattern that will look great on your pet. As with all Lupine products, this dog harness is backed by a replacement guarantee, even if chewed, or scratched!
Unique Features of Cherry Blossom Roman Harness:
- Non-restrictive harness for ease of movement
- Adjustable shoulder straps to lessen strain on the neck
- Ideal for small dogs
- Comes with a replacement guarantee - even if chewed or scratched
- Great to use with Cherry Blossom leads
- Available in the following girth sizes:
- 9"-14" for tiny dogs like Bichon Frise, Maltese, & Yorkshire Terrier
- 12"-20" for small dogs like Boston Terrier, Pug, & Shih Tzu
- Machine wash in warm water
- Use mild soap
- Air dry
- Do not use bleach
- For extreme situations, pre-soak in an enzymatic cleaner like Nature's Miracle or Simple Solution
How to Measure the Harness Size:
Harness sizing is based on the adjustability of the girth. If you don't have a dress makers tape, use a piece of string around the animal's ribcage, just behind the front legs. Measure snugly, not how you want it to fit. If you are using string, and don't have a ruler, you can use the known size of a standard piece of paper (8.5" by 11") to get a good idea of the pet's actual circumference. Whatever that measurement is, add in an extra 5% for comfort.
You pay $12.95