Lupine Cherry Blossom Dog Collar
Information About Cherry Blossom Dog Collar:
In today?s dog collar market, here?s one that definitely stands out. Cherry Blossom Dog Collar is made of very strong materials that are light weight to ensure your canine?s comfort. This safe dog collar is completely adjustable for a perfect fit so your pet won?t feel pressure around its neck. It is simple to put on and remove with its oversized side-release clasp. This adjustable dog collar comes with a welded steel D-ring where a lead can securely fasten.
Cherry Blossom Dog Collar webbing width that is ideal for small dogs that weigh up to 20 lbs. This designer dog collar comes in colorful colors with dainty floral print. As with all Lupine products, this dog collar is backed by a replacement guarantee, even if chewed, or scratched!
Unique Features of Cherry Blossom Dog Collar:
- Made of light weight yet durable materials
- Completely adjustable for a perfect fit
- Simple to put on and remove with its oversized side-release clasp
- With a welded steel D-ring for leash attachment
- 1/2" webbing width is ideal for small dogs
- Comes in colorful colors with dainty floral print
- Backed by a replacement guarantee, even if chewed, or scratched
- Great to use with Cherry Blossom leads
- Available in the following sizes:
- 6"-9" is for dogs like Chihuahua, Maltese, & Pomeranian
- 8"-12" is for dogs like Bichon Frise, Shih Tzu, & Miniature Schnauzer
- 10"-16" is for dogs like Pug, Fox Terrier, & Jack Russell Terrier
- Machine wash in warm water
- Use mild soap
- Air dry
- Do not use bleach
- For extreme situations, pre-soak in an enzymatic cleaner like Nature?s Miracle or Simple Solution
How to Measure the Correct Collar Size:
To determine collar size, use a dressmakers tape to measure around the middle of the neck. Measure snugly, against the skin, not how you?d like it to fit. Whatever that measurement is, add in 5% extra for wiggle-room. This gives you a good approximation of the current size of the dog. For adjustable collars, measure around the mid-point of the dog?s neck.