Lupine Bone Hunter Dog Collar
Information About Bone Hunter Dog Collar:
A good dog collar is one that keep your pets in style and safe. Your dog can get this from Bone Hunter Dog Collar. This dog collar can be used at all times. It comes with an over-sized side release clasp that is easy to fasten. With its durable welded steel D-ring, you can be assured that dog leads are securely in place. What?s more, this adjustable dog collar is made from high quality material with camouflage-inspired Bone Hunter pattern.
Bone Hunter Dog Collar webbing width that is ideal for medium and large dogs. As with all Lupine products, this dog collar is backed by a replacement guarantee - even if chewed or scratched!
Unique Features of Bone Hunter Dog Collar:
- Made of light weight yet durable materials
- Completely adjustable for a perfect fit
- Simple to put on and remove with its oversized side-release clasp
- With a welded steel D-ring for leash attachment
- 1" webbing width is ideal for medium sized to large dogs
- Comes in camouflage-inspired Bone Hunter pattern
- Backed by a replacement guarantee, even if chewed, or scratched
- Great to use with Bone Hunter leads
- Available in the following sizes:
- 12"-20" is for medium sized dogs like Cocker Spaniel, Brittany, & Beagle
- 16"-28" is for large dogs like Bulldog, Australian Shepherd, & Collie
- Machine wash in warm water
- Use mild soap
- Air dry
- Do not use bleach
- For extreme situations, pre-soak in an enzymatic cleaner like Nature?s Miracle or Simple Solution
How to Measure the Correct Collar Size:
To determine collar size, use a dressmakers tape to measure around the middle of the neck. Measure snugly, against the skin, not how you?d like it to fit. Whatever that measurement is, add in 5% extra for wiggle-room. This gives you a good approximation of the current size of the dog. For adjustable collars, measure around the mid-point of the dog?s neck.
You pay $10.95