Lupine Bling Bonz Roman Harness
Information About Bling Bonz Roman Harness:
Never worry again when you walk your pet with this dog harness. Bling Bonz Roman Harness ensures safety with its welded steel D- and O-rings and a heavy duty side-release clasp. This dog harness is made with adjustable shoulder straps and extra long sternum strap that fits a wide range of body types so your dog can enjoy walking in comfort. The 1" webbing width of this dog restraint is specifically designed for medium sized to large dogs.
Bling Bonz Roman Harness is available in 20?-32" and 24?-38" girth sizes. The harness comes in black color background with white paw print on crossed bones pattern. As with all Lupine products, this dog restraint is backed by a replacement guarantee, even if chewed, or scratched!
Unique Features of Bling Bonz Roman Harness:
- Safety with its welded steel D- and O-rings and a heavy duty side-release clasp
- 1" webbing width is perfect for medium to large dogs
- With a replacement guarantee - even if chewed or scratched
- Comes in black color background with white paw print on crossed bones pattern
- Great to use with Bling Bonz leads
- Available in the following girth sizes:
- 20?-32" for medium sized dogs like Cocker Spaniel, Brittany, & Beagle
- 24?-38" for large dogs like Bulldog, Australian Shepherd, & Collie
- Machine wash in warm water
- Use mild soap
- Air dry
- Do not use bleach
- For extreme situations, pre-soak in an enzymatic cleaner like Nature's Miracle or Simple Solution
How to Measure the Harness Size:
Harness sizing is based on the adjustability of the girth. If you don't have a dress makers tape, use a piece of string around the animal's ribcage, just behind the front legs. Measure snugly, not how you want it to fit. If you are using string, and don't have a ruler, you can use the known size of a standard piece of paper (8.5" by 11") to get a good idea of the pet's actual circumference. Whatever that measurement is, add in an extra 5% for comfort.