Lupine Bling Bonz Dog Collar
Information About Bling Bonz Dog Collar:
Lupine leads the way in providing your pets with high quality dogs collars. Bling Bonz Dog Collar is made of light weight yet very strong materials that ensures your canine’s comfort. This safe dog collar is completely adjustable for a perfect fit so your pet won’t feel pressure around its neck. It is simple to put on and remove with its oversized side-release clasp. This adjustable dog collar comes with a welded steel D-ring where a lead can securely fasten.
Bling Bonz Dog Collar has a 1" webbing width that is ideal for medium sized to large dogs. This designer dog collar comes in black color background with white paw print on crossed bones pattern. As with all Lupine products, this dog collar is backed by a replacement guarantee, even if chewed, or scratched!
Unique Features of Bling Bonz Dog Collar:
- Made of light weight yet durable materials
- Completely adjustable for a perfect fit
- Simple to put on and remove with its oversized side-release clasp
- With a welded steel D-ring for leash attachment
- 1" webbing width is ideal for medium sized to large dogs
- Comes in black color background with white paw print on crossed bones pattern
- Backed by a replacement guarantee, even if chewed, or scratched
- Great to use with Bling Bonz leads
- Available in the following sizes:
- 12"-20" is for medium sized dogs like Cocker Spaniel, Brittany, & Beagle
- 16"-28" is for large dogs like Bulldog, Australian Shepherd, & Collie
- Machine wash in warm water
- Use mild soap
- Air dry
- Do not use bleach
- For extreme situations, pre-soak in an enzymatic cleaner like Nature’s Miracle or Simple Solution
How to Measure the Correct Collar Size:
To determine collar size, use a dressmakers tape to measure around the middle of the neck. Measure snugly, against the skin, not how you’d like it to fit. Whatever that measurement is, add in 5% extra for wiggle-room. This gives you a good approximation of the current size of the dog. For adjustable collars, measure around the mid-point of the dog’s neck.