Kakadu Pet Studly Studded Leather Collar
Information about Studly Studded Leather Collar:
A sturdy collar can help protect your dog from neighbourhood bullies. The Studly Studded Leather Collar is an excellent protector collar for your pet to create that staunch "don’t mess with me" look! Its leather construction and solid steel nickel-plated spikes that are permanently set with rivets make the collar highly durable. It is designed with a buckle and adjustment holes to easily fit around your dog’s neck. This dog collar comes in various sizes that fit small to extra large dogs. It is available in Black or Red.
Unique Features of Studly Studded Leather Collar:
- Excellent, sturdy protector collar
- Made of leather
- Provides pet protection with its solid steel nickel-plated spikes with rivets
- Perfect for regular use
- Comes in Red and Black
- Available in the following sizes:
- 3/4 x 17¾" (Adjusts from 12½ - 15½" circumference) - Recommended for small to medium dogs, such as Bichon Frise, Fox Terrier, Boston Terrier Cocker Spaniels and Beagles
- 1 x 19¾" (Adjusts from 14 - 17" circumference) - Recommended for medium dogs, such as Cocker Spaniels, Beagles and Corgis
- 1¼ x 23½" (Adjusts from 17½ - 21½" circumference) - Recommended for large dogs, such as Boxers, Dalmatians, Labradors, Golden Retrievers and Weimaraners
- 1 ⅜ x 25½" (Adjusts from 18½ - 23½" circumference) - Recommended for large to extra large dogs, such as Labradors, Golden Retrievers, Dobermans, German Shepherds and Weimaraners
How to Determine the Correct Collar Size:
Use a dressmaker’s tape to measure around the middle of the neck, where the collar will be worn by the pet. Measure snugly against the skin, not loosely. Add 5% extra to the measured length, or for larger dogs, an additional two fingers of length can be used. This gives you a good approximation of the current length (circumference) of the collar needed. If the collar is for a puppy, remember that it grows quickly, so it is important to check the tightness of your dog collar often and replace it with a larger one as soon as it becomes too tight.