Kakadu Pet Spike Studded Leather Collar
Information about Spike Studded Leather Collar:
Tough pets wear leather dog collars. For dogs that like to look staunch, the Spike Studded Leather Collar is the perfect complement. This designer dog collar features alternating spiked and round silver studs that will truly give your pet that "tough-guy" vibe.
This adjustable spiked dog collar comes in two sizes: 1 x 21 ⅝" and 1¼ x 23½". Its buckle and studs are polished and made of quality, durable materials. This dog collar is available in Red and Black colors.
Unique Features of Spike Studded Leather Collar:
- Made of durable leather
- Features spike and round silver studs
- Polished hardware
- Comes in Red and Black colors
- Available in the following sizes:
- 1 x 21 ⅝" (Adjusts from 16 - 19½" circumference) - Ideal for medium to large dogs such as Spaniels, Boxers, Retrievers, and German Short Haired Pointers dogs
- 1¼ x 23½" (Adjusts from 17½ - 21½" circumference) - Ideal for large dogs, such as Boxers, Dalmatians, Labradors, Golden Retrievers and Weimaraners
How to Determine the Correct Collar Size:
Use a dressmaker™s tape to measure around the middle of the neck, where the collar will be worn by the pet. Measure snugly against the skin, not loosely. Add 5% extra to the measured length, or for larger dogs, an additional two fingers of length can be used. This gives you a good approximation of the current length (circumference) of the collar needed. If the collar is for a puppy, remember that it grows quickly, so it is important to check the tightness of your dog collar often and replace it with a larger one as soon as it becomes too tight.
You pay $9.49