Kakadu Pet San Jose Collar
Information about San Jose Collar:
Blend durability and cute together, and add a touch of style and you’ll get the San Jose Collar. It features multi-colored geometric patterns on nylon material, which is not only tough but also looks wonderful on your pooch or puss. The San Jose Collar measures ⅜ x 12" and is recommended for cats and extra small dogs.
This pet collar has a heavy-duty side release clasp that makes it easy to wear on and remove from the pet. A welded D-ring and a color-coordinated bell are included. This fashionable collar is available in Red, Blue and Black.
Unique Features of San Jose Collar:
- Made from durable nylon
- Multi-colored geometric patterns on nylon material
- With a heavy-duty side-release clasp
- Includes a welded D-ring and a color-coordinated bell
- Available in Red, Blue and Black
- Comes in one size only: ⅜ x 12" (Adjusts from 8 - 12" circumference) - Ideal for cats and extra small dogs, such as Chihuahuas, Yorkshire Terriers, Pomeranians and Maltese
- Suitable for regular use
How to Determine the Correct Collar Size:
Use a dressmaker’s tape to measure around the middle of the neck, where the collar will be worn by the pet. Measure snugly against the skin, not loosely. Add 5% extra to the measured length, or for larger dogs, an additional two fingers of length can be used. This gives you a good approximation of the current length (circumference) of the collar needed. If the collar is for a puppy, remember that it grows quickly, so it is important to check the tightness of your dog collar often and replace it with a larger one as soon as it becomes too tight.
- Nylon products may be machine washed or hand washed
- Water should be warm, not hot (less than 86°F/30°C)
- Mild soap may be used, but no bleach
- Air dry only as nylon may shrivel and/or shrink in the dryer
You pay $6.99