Kakadu Pet San Jose Adjustable Harness
Information About San Jose Adjustable Harness:
Bring some fun into your pet's walk with a colorful dog harness! San Jose Adjustable Harness features multi-colored geometric patterns on nylon material, which not only makes this pet restraint look great on your dog but is also sturdy for regular use. It is a step-in style harness, which includes adjustment straps that make it easy to fit it perfectly around your pooch. Double D-rings are included for the harness to easily attach to leads.
San Jose Adjustable Harness is fully adjustable and measures ⅜" width and adjusts from 12 - 16" girth, which is recommended for extra small to small dogs. The available color patterns for this restraint for dogs are Red, Blue, and Black.
Unique Features of San Jose Adjustable Harness:
- Durable step-in harness made of nylon material
- Colorful geometric patterns
- Fully adjustable
- Includes dual adjustment straps for easy wrap
- Comes with double D-rings for lead attachment
- Adjusts from 12 - 16" chest circumference - Ideal for extra small to small dogs, such as Shih Tzus, Maltese, Yorkshire Terriers and Bichon Frise
- Available in Red, Blue, and Black colors
- Great to use with San Jose leads
- This product may be machine washed or hand washed
- Water should be warm, not hot (less than 86°F/30°C)
- Mild soap may be used, but no bleach
- Air dry only as product may shrivel and/or shrink in the dryer
How to Measure the Harness Size:
Harness sizing is based on the adjustability around the chest circumference. With the dog standing, use a dressmaker's tape to measure the circumference of the chest, around the animal's ribcage, just behind the front legs. Measure snugly against the skin, not loosely. Then add an extra 5% to your measurement, or an additional two fingers for larger dogs, to get the correct size of harness required for your pet.