Kakadu Pet Orbit Two Toned Padded Collar
- Durable and fashionable collar with an inside neoprene padding for added protection.
- It is easily adjustable.
- Available in various colours and sizes.
Sale From $5.55
Product Detail: Kakadu Pet Orbit Two Toned Padded Collar
Information about Orbit Two Toned Padded Collar:
Get an extra tough but fashionable collar for dogs! The Orbit Two Toned Padded Collar is the ideal pet collar with its double-layer construction, which makes it funky, durable and long-wearing. It also has an inner neoprene padding that makes it comfortable for dogs to wear and features a two-color design scheme that looks trendy on your pet. This dog collar is available in different sizes that fit medium to extra large pets. Choose from various two-color schemes.
Unique Features of Orbit Two Toned Padded Collar:
- Ensures durability with its double-layer construction
- Comfortable to wear with its neoprene inner padding
- Suitable for regular use
- Includes a silver buckle
- Comes in 6 color schemes: Red with Black Trim, Blue with Red Trim, Yellow with Purple Trim, Purple with Yellow Trim, Black with Red Trim and Red with Blue Trim
- Available in the following sizes:
- ¾ x 18" (Adjusts from 12 - 16" circumference) - Recommended for medium dogs, such as Cocker Spaniels, Beagles and Corgis
- 1 x 20" (Adjusts from 13 - 17" circumference) - Recommended for medium dogs, such as Cocker Spaniels, Beagles and Corgis
- 1 x 24" (Adjusts from 17 - 21" circumference) - Recommended for large dogs, such as Boxers, Dalmatians, Labradors, Golden Retrievers and Weimaraners
- 1 x 28" (Adjusts from 21 - 25" circumference) - Recommended for extra large dogs, such as Dobermans, Rottweilers and Rhodesian Ridgebacks
How to Determine the Correct Collar Size:
Use a dressmaker’s tape to measure around the middle of the neck, where the collar will be worn by the pet. Measure snugly against the skin, not loosely. Add 5% extra to the measured length, or for larger dogs, an additional two fingers of length can be used. This gives you a good approximation of the current length (circumference) of the collar needed. If the collar is for a puppy, remember that it grows quickly, so it is important to check the tightness of your dog collar often and replace it with a larger one as soon as it becomes too tight.
- Nylon products may be machine washed or hand washed
- Water should be warm, not hot (less than 86°F/30°C)
- Mild soap may be used, but no bleach
- Air dry only as nylon may shrivel and/or shrink in the dryer