Kakadu Pet Navajo Collar
Information about Navajo Collar:
Change your dog’s style from drab to fab! This Navajo Collar features a dazzling zigzag pattern that is perfect for active dogs.
This dog collar comes with a plastic buckle, so you can adjust to comfortably fit your pet. It has a durable plastic clasp with quick-release side tabs for convenient fastening and unfastening. This nylon collar also features polished hardware and a matching round bell. It measures ½ x 16" and best fits cats and extra small dogs. Available in red, blue and black.
Unique Features of Navajo Collar:
- Made from durable nylon
- Red with dazzling zigzag pattern
- Plastic clasp with quick-release buttons
- Available in red, blue and black
- Available in one size only: A ½ x 16" (Adjusts from 11 - 16" circumference) - Fits cats and extra small dogs, such as Chihuahuas, Yorkshire Terriers, Pomeranians and Maltese
How to Determine the Correct Collar Size:
Use a dressmaker’s tape to measure around the middle of the neck, where the collar will be worn by the pet. Measure snugly against the skin, not loosely. Add 5% extra to the measured length, or for larger dogs, an additional two fingers of length can be used. This gives you a good approximation of the current length (circumference) of the collar needed. If the collar is for a puppy, remember that it grows quickly, so it is important to check the tightness of your dog collar often and replace it with a larger one as soon as it becomes too tight.
- Nylon products may be machine washed or hand washed
- Water should be warm, not hot (less than 86°F/30°C)
- Mild soap may be used, but no bleach
- Air dry only as nylon may shrivel and/or shrink in the dryer