Kakadu Pet Navajo Adjustable Harness
Information About Navajo Adjustable Harness:
Jazz up those dog walks with Navajo Adjustable Harness! This step-in dog harness, made from strong nylon, has dual adjustable straps for a snug fit for your pooch. The tough plastic buckles can be easily slid to help you find the perfect adjustment for your pet. This restraint also comes with D-rings for easy leash attachment. Its plastic clasp is quick release for easy fitting and release. It features a groovy zigzag design so this restraint for dogs can make your pet an instant hit wherever it goes.
Navajo Adjustable Harness measures ½" width and adjusts from 16 - 24" girth, making it ideal for small to medium dogs. You can choose among Red, Blue, and Black colored patterns of this harness for your pet.
Unique Features of Navajo Adjustable Harness:
- Step-in harness made of nylon material
- Tough plastic clasp with quick-release buttons
- Features dual adjustable straps
- With D-ring for lead attachment
- Groovy zigzag pattern
- Adjusts from 16 - 24" chest circumference - Ideal for small to medium dogs, such as Pugs, Jack Russell Terriers, Cocker Spaniels, Boston Terriers, and Beagles
- Available in the following colored patterns: Red, Blue, and Black
- Great to use with Navajo lead
- This product may be machine washed or hand washed
- Water should be warm, not hot (less than 86°F/30°C)
- Mild soap may be used, but no bleach
- Air dry only as product may shrivel and/or shrink in the dryer
How to Measure the Harness Size:
Harness sizing is based on the adjustability around the chest circumference. With the dog standing, use a dressmaker's tape to measure the circumference of the chest, around the animal's ribcage, just behind the front legs. Measure snugly against the skin, not loosely. Then add an extra 5% to your measurement, or an additional two fingers for larger dogs, to get the correct size of harness required for your pet.