Kakadu Pet Indigo Denim Collar
Designed to be a gentler replacement for a choke chain.
Classic blue denim with button design.
Includes an O-ring for attachment to a lead.
Product Detail: Kakadu Pet Indigo Denim Collar
Information about Indigo Denim Collar:
Accessorize your pooch in classic denim fashion. The Indigo Denim Collar can give your dog its well-needed style boost. It is made of denim cotton that makes it soft and comfortable enough to wear around your dog’s neck.
This collar for dogs is a limited-slip collar. It incorporates a mobile section with a limited amount of slip (tightening) action, so the collar tightens a few inches when the dog pulls, but does not choke the dog. It is a gentler replacement for a choke chain, for dogs that pull out of normal collars, for tethering and for everyday wear.
The Indigo Denim Collar is made more appealing with a classic jeans button sewn into a handle. It includes an O-ring for attachment to a lead. This product is available in two sizes: ½ x 16" for medium to large dogs and ¾ x 18" for large dogs.
Unique Features of Indigo Denim Collar:
- Fashionable with its denim cotton construction
- Soft and comfortable to wear blue denim material
- Accented with a classic jeans button
- Limited Slip collar for additional control when walking
- Includes an O-ring for attachment to a lead
- Available in 2 sizes:
- ½ x 16" (Adjusts from 16 - 21" circumference) - Recommended for medium to large dogs such as Spaniels, Boxers, Retrievers, and German Short Haired Pointers
- ¾ x 18" (Adjusts from 18 - 24" circumference) - Recommended for large dogs, such as Boxers, Dalmatians, Labradors, Golden Retrievers and Weimaraners
How to Determine the Correct Collar Size:
This collar slips on over the head then is tightened until firm on the neck, so ensure that you choose a size that is big enough to slip on over you dog’s head. It can have a large amount of adjustment, so it is better to order a large size if you are unsure.
Use a dressmaker’s tape to measure around the middle of the neck, where the collar will be worn by the pet. Measure snugly against the skin, not loosely. Add 5% extra to the measured length, or for larger dogs, an additional two fingers of length can be used. This gives you a good approximation of the current length (circumference) of the collar needed. If the collar is for a puppy, remember that it grows quickly, so it is important to check the tightness of your dog collar often and replace it with a larger one as soon as it becomes too tight.
- Machine wash or hand wash
- Water should be warm, not hot (less than 86°F/30°C)
- Mild soap may be used, but no bleach
- Air dry only as nylon may shrivel and/or shrink in the dryer
- See more at: http://stage.petshed.com/item/kakadu-pet-indigo-denim-collar#sthash.45J0fRKd.dpuf