Kakadu Pet Inca Adjustable Harness
Information About Inca Adjustable Harness:
Make heads turn with this eye-catching dog harness! With the striking criss-cross design of Inca Adjustable Harness, your dog can't help but look hip and cool. This step-in dog restraint is perfect for pets who love being the center of attention!
Inca Adjustable Harness is made from nylon and is fully adjustable so it is durable but comfortable and a perfect for for your dog. It features fast and convenient strap adjustment and a polished metal D-ring for easy lead attachment to the harness. It includes an easy-to-use plastic clasp for quick release. Inca Adjustable Harness measures ½" width and adjusts from 16 - 24", ideal for small to medium dogs.
Unique Features of Inca Adjustable Harness:
- Step-in harness made of nylon material
- Striking criss-cross design
- Easy lead attachment with polished metal D-ring
- With quick-release buckle made of strong plastic
- Adjusts from 16 - 24" chest circumference - Ideal for small to medium dogs, such as Pugs, Jack Russell Terriers, Cocker Spaniels, Boston Terriers, and Beagles
- Comes in the following colors: Red, Blue, and Black
- Great to use with Inca lead
- This product may be machine washed or hand washed
- Water should be warm, not hot (less than 86°F/30°C)
- Mild soap may be used, but no bleach
- Air dry only as product may shrivel and/or shrink in the dryer
How to Measure the Harness Size:
Harness sizing is based on the adjustability around the chest circumference. With the dog standing, use a dressmaker's tape to measure the circumference of the chest, around the animal's ribcage, just behind the front legs. Measure snugly against the skin, not loosely. Then add an extra 5% to your measurement, or an additional two fingers for larger dogs, to get the correct size of harness required for your pet.
You pay $7.99