Kakadu Pet Give a Dog a Bone Decorative Leather Collar
Information about Give a Dog a Bone Decorative Leather Collar:
Bring a touch of bling to your pet with this decorative leather collar! Give a Dog a Bone Decorative Leather Collar is designed with bone-shaped silver studs that look cute on your dog™s neck. It is made of high quality leather material that is perfect for long-lasting use.
This pet collar comes in various sizes that fit extra small to large dog breeds. A silver buckle and a welded steel D-ring, which makes the collar ready for attachment to a lead, are included. This dog collar is available in three colors: red, tan and black.
Unique Features of Give a Dog a Bone Decorative Leather Collar:
- Durable and fashionable
- Made of high quality leather
- Cute bone-shaped silver studs
- With a silver buckle
- Includes a welded steel D-ring for lead attachment
- Suitable for regular use
- Comes in Red, Tan and Black
- Available in the following sizes:
- ½ x 12¼" (Adjusts from 8½ - 11" circumference) - Fits extra small to small dogs, such as Yorkshire Terriers, Shih Tzus, Chihuahuas, Maltese, and Bichon Frise
- ⅝ x 14" (Adjusts from 9 - 12" circumference) - Fits small dogs, such as Yorkshire Terriers, Shih Tzus, Boston Terriers, Maltese, Pugs and Fox Terriers
- ¾ x 15¾" (Adjusts from 11 - 14½" circumference) - Fits small to medium dogs, such as Bichon Frise, Fox Terrier, Boston Terrier Cocker Spaniels and Beagles
- 1 x 19¾" (Adjusts from 14 - 17½" circumference) - Fits medium dogs, such as Cocker Spaniels, Beagles and Corgis
- 1 ¼ x 22" (Adjusts from 16- 20" circumference) - Fits medium to large dogs such as Spaniels, Boxers, Retrievers, and German Short Haired Pointers
How to Determine the Correct Collar Size:
Use a dressmaker™s tape to measure around the middle of the neck, where the collar will be worn by the pet. Measure snugly against the skin, not loosely. Add 5% extra to the measured length, or for larger dogs, an additional two fingers of length can be used. This gives you a good approximation of the current length (circumference) of the collar needed. If the collar is for a puppy, remember that it grows quickly, so it is important to check the tightness of your dog collar often and replace it with a larger one as soon as it becomes too tight.
You pay $7.49