Kakadu Pet Galaxy Plain Padded Adjustable Harness
Walk your dog easily with a Galaxy Padded Harness.
A variety of this season colours to fit any pets character.
Durable nylon construction with a neoprene padding.
Product Detail: Kakadu Pet Galaxy Plain Padded Adjustable Harness
Information About Galaxy Plain Padded Adjustable Harness:
Walk your dog easily and safely with Galaxy Plain Padded Adjustable Harness. This dog harness is easy to use and made tough with its nylon construction. It also has a neoprene padded backing, which provides additional comfort for your pet. The Harness is a pet restraint is long-lasting, even with everyday use. What's more, this safe step-in harness for dogs can be adjusted to fit your pet perfectly.
Galaxy Plain Padded Adjustable Harness is available in several dazzling colors: Red, Blue, Purple, and Black. And your pet will get a harness that perfectly fits as there are three sizes to choose from: ½" Small, ¾" Medium and 1" Large.
Unique Features of Galaxy Plain Padded Adjustable Harness:
- Durable, step-in harness made of nylon material
- Neoprene padded backing for additional comfort
- Fully adjustable
- Comes in the following colors: Red, Blue, Purple, and Black
- Great to use with Galaxy Plain Padded leads
- Available in the following sizes:
- ½" Small (Adjusts from 18 - 22" chest circumference) - Best for small to medium dogs, such as Pugs, Jack Russell Terriers, Cocker Spaniels, Boston Terriers, and Beagles
- ¾" Medium (Adjusts from 20 - 26" chest circumference) - Best for medium dogs, such as Cocker Spaniels, Shetland Sheepdogs, Boston Terriers Bulldogs, Corgis and Beagles
- 1" Large (Adjusts from 26 - 34" chest circumference) - Best for large dogs such as Labradors, Boxers, Collies, Dalmatians and German Short Haired Pointers
- This product may be machine washed or hand washed
- Water should be warm, not hot (less than 86°F/30°C)
- Mild soap may be used, but no bleach
- Air dry only as product may shrivel and/or shrink in the dryer
How to Measure the Harness Size:
Harness sizing is based on the adjustability around the chest circumference. With the dog standing, use a dressmaker's tape to measure the circumference of the chest, around the animal's ribcage, just behind the front legs. Measure snugly against the skin, not loosely. Then add an extra 5% to your measurement, or an additional two fingers for larger dogs, to get the correct size of harness required for your pet.
- See more at: http://stage.petshed.com/item/kakadu-pet-galaxy-plain-padded-adjustable-harness#sthash.oIITNS2W.dpuf