Kakadu Pet Cheyenne Adjustable Harness
Information About Cheyenne Adjustable Harness:
Train your pet to walk without pulling by using this dog harness! Cheyenne Adjustable Harness is a stylish and practical pet restraint for managing your dog. It is a Roman-style harness that is made from durable nylon material, which makes it great for everyday use. And this dog restraint is easy to attach to leads with its D-ring.
Cheyenne Adjustable Harness has geometric patterns that make a unique fashion statement for the pet and its owner. This fully adjustable dog harness measures ½" in width, best for small dogs, and is available in attractive Red, Purple, and Black colored patterns.
Unique Features of Cheyenne Adjustable Harness:
- Durable Roman-style nylon harness
- Fashionable geometric pattern
- Available in ½" Small size - Best for small dogs, such as Pugs, Jack Russell Terriers, Shih Tzus, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and Bichon Frise
- Fully adjustable from 12-20" chest circumference
- Includes a D-ring for easy lead attachment
- Comes in the following attractive colored patterns: Red, Purple, and Black
- Great to use with Cheyenne leads
- This product may be machine washed or hand washed
- Water should be warm, not hot (less than 86°F/30°C)
- Mild soap may be used, but no bleach
- Air dry only as product may shrivel and/or shrink in the dryer
How to Measure the Harness Size:
Harness sizing is based on the adjustability around the chest circumference. With the dog standing, use a dressmaker's tape to measure the circumference of the chest, around the animal's ribcage, just behind the front legs. Measure snugly against the skin, not loosely. Then add an extra 5% to your measurement, or an additional two fingers for larger dogs, to get the correct size of harness required for your pet.