Kakadu Pet Buster Studded Leather Collar
Dare to be tough!
Constructed of durable quality leather and polished silver hardware.
Studded design with metal identity plate for engraving.
Sale From $5.20
Product Detail: Kakadu Pet Buster Studded Leather Collar
Information about Buster Studded Leather Collar:
Dare to be tough! With the Buster Studded Leather Collar, your pooch can keep its bad-to-the-bone demeanour while looking fly. This durable collar features a single row of studs on black or red leather. It is fully adjustable and also comes in different sizes that fit small to large dogs. Hardware is nickel-plated and polished. This collar includes a D-ring for leash attachment. Available in red and black.
Unique Features of Buster Studded Leather Collar:
- Durable leather construction
- Features single row of silver studs
- Fully adjustable
- With D-ring for easy leash attachment
- Comes in red and black
- Available in the following sizes:
- ½ x 15¾" (Adjusts from 10½ - 13½" circumference) - Recommended for small dogs, such as Yorkshire Terriers, Shih Tzus, Boston Terriers, Maltese, Pugs and Fox Terriers
- ¾ x 17¾" (Adjusts from 12½ - 15½" circumference) - Recommended for small to medium dogs, such as Bichon Frise, Fox Terrier, Boston Terrier Cocker Spaniels and Beagles
- 1 x 19¾" (Adjusts from 14 - 17" circumference) - Recommended for medium dogs, such as Cocker Spaniels, Beagles and Corgis
- 1¼ x 22" (Adjusts from 16 - 20" circumference) - Recommended for medium to large dogs such as Spaniels, Boxers, Retrievers, and German Short Haired Pointers
How to Determine the Correct Collar Size:
Use a dressmaker’s tape to measure around the middle of the neck, where the collar will be worn by the pet. Measure snugly against the skin, not loosely. Add 5% extra to the measured length, or for larger dogs, an additional two fingers of length can be used. This gives you a good approximation of the current length (circumference) of the collar needed. If the collar is for a puppy, remember that it grows quickly, so it is important to check the tightness of your dog collar often and replace it with a larger one as soon as it becomes too tight.
- See more at: http://stage.petshed.com/item/kakadu-pet-buster-studded-leather-collar#sthash.zAiMXnbQ.dpuf