Kakadu Pet Aztec Adjustable Harness
Information About Aztec Adjustable Harness:
With this dog harness, you can turn your dog from plain to preppy! The Aztec Adjustable Harness ensures that your pet doesn't wander off during those long dog walks. This dog restraint is made from durable nylon material that won't easily wear nor tear. The buckles are made of strong plastic with a simple release for quick fitting and removal. It comes with a D-ring for the harness to easily attach to leads. Its preppy triangle pattern design that makes your dog look both stylish and smart.
Aztec Adjustable Harness is fully adjustable and measures ½" for small to medium dogs. This step-in harness is available in Red, Blue, and Black patterns.
Unique Features of Aztec Adjustable Harness:
- Step-in harness made of nylon material
- Tough plastic buckles for quick release
- Includes a D-ring for easy lead attachment
- Fully adjustable
- Stylish triangle pattern
- ½" size (Adjusts from 16 - 24" chest circumference) - Ideal for small to medium dogs, such as Pugs, Jack Russell Terriers, Cocker Spaniels, Boston Terriers, and Beagles
- Comes in the following color patterns: Red, Blue, and Black
- Great to use with Aztec lead
- This product may be machine washed or hand washed
- Water should be warm, not hot (less than 86°F/30°C)
- Mild soap may be used, but no bleach
- Air dry only as product may shrivel and/or shrink in the dryer
How to Measure the Harness Size:
Harness sizing is based on the adjustability around the chest circumference. With the dog standing, use a dressmaker's tape to measure the circumference of the chest, around the animal's ribcage, just behind the front legs. Measure snugly against the skin, not loosely. Then add an extra 5% to your measurement, or an additional two fingers for larger dogs, to get the correct size of harness required for your pet.
You pay $9.49